We allow users to expose database clusters and its components through various Service Types, including load balancers.
There is a use case, where user wants to have a static IP-address for the load balancer. This also includes internal load balancers in the clouds.
This can be done through `loadBalancerIP` field.
- We are going to pass through loadBalancerIP parameter to the service spec.
- If exposeType is not LoadBalancer, we still pass through loadBalancerIP parameter to the spec
- We rely on Kubernetes logic to parse and make a decision about loadBalancerIP valid inputs
- We return the error if service creation fails
- We are going to introduce loadBalancerIP into the custom resource in the following places:
We are not adding loadBalancerIP to replica set and config server repl set, as once these are exposed, we use a service per pod approach.