Dashboard Overview section shows wrong information, it is not updated according to users selected filter value.
1) Setup MongoDb Repl set, connect them for monitoring
2) Use PMM-Server 2.28.0, or 2.29.0 and same the for client
3) Add the same Repl set again using another cluster name, so we have the same replset added two times with two different cluster names and service names
4) Open MongoDB ReplSet summary dashboard, see the cluster drop down you see both of your cluster names
5) The selection of filter doesn't change the value shown in cluster Name
6) The count for the repl set members is also wrong, it should ideally be based on the cluster name user has selected.
Please filter the overview based on user selection, fix the count of members