Impact on the user
Steps to reproduce
- Login to PMM using an address other that 127.0.0.1 or localhost
- Navigate to /swagger
- Scroll down to the bottom to view validation status
Online validation is automatically attempted each time the swagger documentation is viewed by the user.
Online validation does not occurr when viewing the swagger documentation.
- Enter the PMM container/server
- cd /usr/share/pmm-server/swagger/
- sed -i 's;validatorUrl:"https://validator.swagger.io/validator";validatorUrl:"";g' *
The swagger documentation automatically sends the user's PMM server address to a remote validation service:
By default, Swagger UI attempts to validate specs against swagger.io's online validator. You can use this parameter to set a different validator URL, for example for locally deployed validators (Validator Badge). Setting it to either none, 127.0.0.1 or localhost will disable validation.