The problem: UI now allows to select Service for mongo backup.
But users need the option to select Cluster for mongo, as mongoDB Clusters is the main element for backup.
Currently, it causes confusion because we take cluster backup for mongo, not a specific instance.
Cluster - full ist of all clusters and "N/A as default option ":
- <N/A> or EMPTY Cluster name
- <Cluster 1 > (mongoDB)
- <Cluster 2> (mongoDB)
- <Cluster 3> (MySQL)
Service - list of Services in the selected cluster . in case of N/A - all Services without cluster .
MongoDB Cluster 1 selected :
- Auto (auto select node) - [SELECTED]
- mongo1-1 <Cluster 1 >
- mongo1-2 <Cluster 1 >
- mongo1-3 <Cluster 1 >
- Service 1 (Cluster 3) <MySQL>
- Service 2 (Cluster 3) <MySQL>
- Services list - not active for MongoDB Clusters
- Cluster detected by label 'cluster' from PMM inventory
- relates to
PMM-11171 Backup - Create new backup - Allow better filtering on "Service name"
- links to