Status: Ready for QA
We have a blocking issue that causes failure to register PMM-Agent to PMM-Server from client node.
1) Install pmm2-client 2.34.0 using experimental repo, percona-release or via deb/yum packages.
2) run the config command using `sudo pmm-admin config --server-url=https://admin:[email protected]:443 --server-insecure-tls`
3) you will see pmm-agent setup needs to be run seperately
4) pmm-agent configuration file is also empty
5) output of ps aux | grep pmm-agent clearly shows that agent process is running so there is no need to run setup seperately.
pmm-admin config command setups the agent and registers it on pmm-server without the need to run pmm-agent setup seperately.