Hello PMM team,
I launched PMM 1.6 from AWS Marketplace and this is what I found:
1. After setting instance id, I was asked for a new login and password. When I set login and password - login was painted in red, but basic http auth worked.
2. Graphana showed no default dashboard
3. I tried to upgrade to 1.8.0 - it gave me "unable to connect to database" error
4. Finally, I found that password in /root/.my.cnf doesn't work, made a password reset for mysqld.
5. Upgrade to 1.8.0 worked after this, now I see default Graphana page.
6. pmm-admin gave me "PMM client is not configured, missing config file. Please make sure you have run 'pmm-admin config'."
7. Okay, configured pmm-admin. Now it works.
8. percona-qan-api.service failed. This config doesn't look nice to me
9. Started another one instance from MarketPlace - all the same.
It seems your autoconfiguration scripts failed.
Can you specify what places I need to configure and what docs to use for it?
Best Regards, Anton