The goal: Let a user select several objects in filtering to see grouped data. REsolve the current UI problems with filtering.
- As a PMM User I need to select several Labels values (like Server1, server2 ) so that I can see all queries for all selected servers
- User select 'Server 1' label in Server filtering. At this moment we apply this filtering and show in other groups All filter values but if the % value is =0 (there are NO label values for this server) values presented without checkboxes and "grey"
- User Can select more than one value in group where he selected something. As an example: Server 2 should have checkbox as all other Servers
- % in each group should be recalculated and 100% as it is now
- Always show all items filter.
- Disable to select filters with 0%.
- Remove Custom Labels Query for now as they are not displayed on UI