- perconalab/pmm-client-fb:PR-XXX-1234567 images are produced by feature builds;
- perconalab/pmm-client:dev-latest images are produced by autobuilds;
- There is an automated release process for perconalab/pmm-client image with tags: latest, 2, 2.m, 2.m.p.
(see Smart Checklist)
- Hook into the normal pmm-client build process, including feature builds and release builds.
- It should use .tar.gz from the previous build step.
- Use registry.access.redhat.com/ubi7/ubi as a base image.
- Create pmm-agent user.
- Install .tar.gz from the previous build step, run install_tarball.
- Make sure that paths for custom queries, etc. are compatible with once send from pmm-managed (/usr/local/percona/pmm2/...).
- Entrypoint will be provided by
PMM-4796. If it not done yet, add an empty dummy entrypoint.py.
- We are going to build PMM Client as a part of PMM Server Jenkins pipeline because it will be easier.