- pmm-admin summary --pprof should fetch pprof profiles and add them to the summary file.
- Add boolean --pprof flag to summary command.
- Fetch profiles from pmm-agent (port 7777) and, if --skip-server is not passed, from pmm-managed (port 7773) and qan-api2 (port 9933).
- Fetch profiles from different processes simultaneously to reduce total time. Do not fetch several profiles from the same process at the same time.
- Log progress at it takes to fetch some profiles.
- URLs to fetch (with proper ports) in that order:
- http://127.0.0.1:7777/debug/pprof/profile?seconds=60 (profile.pb.gz)
- http://127.0.0.1:7777/debug/pprof/heap?gc=1 (heap.pb.gz)
- http://127.0.0.1:7777/debug/pprof/trace?seconds=10 (trace.out)
- Add those files to summary archive without unpacking.
DOC: In troubleshooting section of our documentation we need to explain how to use this flag to collect additional files