UI part is in the linked ticket https://jira.percona.com/browse/PMM-3831
Problem: we missing big part from pmm1 - when we were able to see results on pm-summary output (the tool form Percona toolkit) on PMM UI
This tool provides a lot of useful information regarding the system and parameters. We need to add this feature back
UI: we are not looking to repeated pmm1 flow and have a separate page for it, this should be on the Node dashboard.
- As a PMM user, I need to be able to see the pt-summary output on Node Dashboard when Node selected, so that will provide me information about the node
- As a Percona Support person, I need to be able to see information from the pt-summary panel on Snapshot user uploaded to our server, so that I have full information about user system
It will be one more action in PMM.
- Check how other actions works and implement the same way.
- Add new endpoint in pmm-managed
- Add new action request type in pmm repo for pmm-agent
- Call pt-summary in pmm-agent