We want to create a breadcrumb (name: Breadcrumbs.tsx) component to be used on non-dashboard pages within PMM. Such pages are accessible via the left-side menu of PMM.
- As a User I'm able to see the breadcrumb component when I choose to navigate to the Integrated Alerting page by clicking a left-side menu icon (request the icon from Ali)
- As a User I see the breadcrumb title, which tells me exactly which menu and submenu are currently chosen, i.e. `Integrated Alerting / Alerts` means that I'm on the Integrated Alerting page, section (tab) 'Alerts'.
- As a User I'm able to click on another tab - Notification Channels - and I will see `Integrated Alerting / Notification Channels` in the breadcrumbs.
- As a System, I will ensure the consistency of the breadcrumb's component behaviour across all non-dashboard pages in PMM.
- code and PRs get pushed to percona-platform/grafana repository
- possibly use redux to store the menu elements
- an options to use actions to programmatically change the current menu (sub-menu) item selection
- test coverage
- honor light/dark mode