Affects Version/s: 2.12.0, 2.13.0
Fix Version/s: 2.16.0
Component/s: Grafana Dashboards
Sprint:04 - Core
Platform Team:C/S Core
Impact on the user:
- User is unable to see Table and indexes data/information for PG monitoring
Steps to reproduce:
Verified with PMM 2.13.0 and PG-12
- Install PMM-server
- configure PG and create a user as described in the document
Add Postgresql to pmm monitoring: (Username is pmm_user )
PG Queries (INSERT) has the following in Tables and Examples:
pq: database "pmm_user" does not exist
- PMM uses the correct database and information about Tables and indexes exists
When using QAN with postgres, click on "tables" tab shows the same error:
Maybe it should connect to the default "postgres" or the public schema instead of attempting
1. Database name is presented on rows on endpoint /GetReport.
2. If database property is presented and not empty use it for "v1/management/Actions/StartPostgreSQLShowCreateTable".
We already sending db name in "v0/qan/ObjectDetails/GetMetrics"