Impact on the user:
- User is not able to see Queries with Errors in the Profile section. Thim makes an almost useless feature to track queries with errors
Steps to reproduce:
- Data source?
- Set up PMM
- go to Mysql
- execute some queries with error, for example, "Select * from UNEXISTED_DB "
- Add "Queries with errors" column in QAN
- the value in all rows will be N/A , even for the presently added queries with error
- Query with error presented and in Profile it shows real numbers, not N/a
Add num_queries_with_errors field to query profile