1. Modify API in pmm repo for qan endpoint.
2. Add property database in endpoint GetReport in qan-api2.
3. Get right database name for row.
4. Send it to frontend.
How to test (without FE part):
- Open QAN in grafana
- Pick some row from postresql.
- See in debugger endpoint /GetReport where rows contains property datababase. See screenshot:
Impact on the user:
- User is unable to see Table and indexes data/information for PG monitoring
Steps to reproduce:
Verified with PMM 2.13.0 and PG-12
- Install PMM-server
- configure PG and create a user as described in the document
Add Postgresql to pmm monitoring: (Username is pmm_user )
PG Queries (INSERT) has the following in Tables and Examples:
pq: database "pmm_user" does not exist
- PMM uses the correct database and information about Tables and indexes exists
When using QAN with postgres, click on "tables" tab shows the same error:
Maybe it should connect to the default "postgres" or the public schema instead of attempting
1. Currently we get table info from example, but it doesn't have database info, so it this field could be added it could be use on a frontend side in request "v1/management/Actions/StartPostgreSQLShowCreateTable".