As a result of issues such as
PMM-7464 the log files for NGINX can grow out of control, e.g.
The log managed by supervisord is already controlled, but the ones left to NGINX are not.
- add log rotation to allow log control
- add log rotation
- delegate log rotation to exclusively to supervisord
- redirect all nginx logs to /stdout and /stderr vs to log files
How to test:
- there are automated tests, which should be green:
- get inside of the PMM docker container and verify that the `/srv/logs` file list is limited to the following:
- a fresh install wouldn't have the files, deleted by this PR
- a PMM Server upgraded from an older version to this one would still have those files, but this is impossible to test
Example of a PMM Server latest version: