When non admin user tries to access page which editor/viewer users cannot access, directly via URL he/she will should get "Insufficient access permissions".
This behaviour should be unified for all pages that can't be accessed by editors/viewers. Access denied notification should be removed in such cases.
How to test:
- Login with an account with viewer/editor permissions;
- Go through the URL to dbaas, security checks, integrated alerting or backups.
- Check that the message "Insufficient access permissions." shows.
- Login with an admin account.
- Go to any of the previous pages.
- Check that the feature shows as expected or in case it's disabled shows a message to enable the feature.