Impact on the user:
- User stuck and can;t understand the problem with entered values , not able to create DB Cluster
Steps to reproduce:
- configure PMM + K8s
- go to Create DB cluster
- enter Cluster name like "naMe"
- Error message about "Cluster name should start from letter "
- Name cannot end with a dash, cannot start with or contain upper case
- Proper error message in form or acceptance of the value
- Cluster name should only start with a letter, may only contain lower case, number, dash and should end with alphanumeric
remove caps from the name
case 2 :