The Problem: On the Alerts page user is able to see only 1 or 2 max Alerts because of Labels.
However, not all labels are important to the user. Some make value but a lot of them are technical or just for information.
We need to find a way to make users able to see more Alerts on the page and "hide" some uncritical information for the user.
- alertgroup=PMM Integrated Alerting
- dup or rule_id ?
- useless as this is how we get the metric
- in future can be useful to link to inventory , but Node_name is much better
- important label
- no value as ID but as name - can be a link to Alert rule
- important information
- Already presented as separate col
- can help to undentify the Source of the Alert. Link to Alert Template ?
Proposal : get in front of the user the most important one and hide/collapse the rest
Here is my 13" screen on 80%: