As we're moving towards Advisors, our Failed Checks need to keep up towards a more concise view, namely:
- The current Failed Checks table should only show:
- Service name;
- Checks ( Critical / Major / Trivial);
- DETAILS link (points to a new page: checks for a particular service ID).
- The new page, Failed Checks for a service ID, should have a table containing failed checks, showing:
- Check name;
- Check severity;
- Check details (summary);
- Actions (Silence, as we have now).
- The failed checks for the new page should be ordered by severity for now;
- Given we might have a large number of checks, results should be paginated.