Status: On Hold
Affects Version/s: 5.5, 5.6, 5.7
Fix Version/s: None
**Reported in Launchpad by Laurynas Biveinis last update 30-03-2016 12:10:41
The userstat feature adds:
- userstat variable;
- INFORMATION_SCHEMA.CLIENT_STATISTICS, INDEX_STATISTICS, TABLE_STATISTICS tables;
- FLUSH|SHOW *_STATISTICS commands.
The current coverage of all this is rather spotty in the testcase. Things that are tested:
- I_S schema (information_schema/information_schema_db);
- connection and SSL connection counts (percona_ssl_connections_count)
- ROWS_CHANGED/ROWS_CHANGED_X_CHANGES are used in the fake changes testcase.
Thus we need a testcase that verifies the table values for correctness to a reasonable extent, that FLUSH works, etc.