Status: Wait for Subtasks
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
**Reported in Launchpad by Seppo Jaakola last update 17-11-2015 10:34:12
This bug will be used as a tracker for all the development that is needed for enabling the testing of single wsrep node cluster with mysql test run (mtr) framework.
There is a sibling bug: lp:856162, for which the goal is to make sure that mtr testing for wsrep node, with no wsrep_provider, will be successful. Whereas, In this bug, we are testing node with wsrep_provider functionality.
Following sub tasks should be worked on:
- figure out and document a suitable way for mtr to launch wsrep nodes
- find out which mtr tests pass, and which cannot be supported
For non supported tests:
- document the reason why they must be skipped
- maintain a list of non-supported tests, so that they can be skipped by mtr
- some tests, that should pass, will show errors, work on these case by case