If I run PXC with options gtid_mode=on and enforce_gtid_consistency=on insert a lot of data using LOAD DATA INFILE command on one node other nodes will have less rows than the first one.
How to repeat.
- Start PXC using MTR test suite:
# Connect to 1 node:
- Create table using file table_def.txt, attached to the ZD ticket
- Copy large dump file (attached to the ZD ticket) to
- Connect to 1 node:
- Run (with default options it takes about 1.5 hours. You should either increase MTR timeout or make sure you are back in 1.5 hours)
- Query number of rows in the table:
- Connect to second node and query number of rows in the table:
- Repeat same for the third node:
ZD ticket #: 207272