User is not able to see alerts if both Integrated Alerting and STT are enabled
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up PMM with an interval for STT checks execution
- Navigate to PMM>>>Settings and enable STT and Integrated alerting and Apply Settings.
- Add slack or email settings to Communication settings to be able to receive notifications.
- Navigate to the Integrating Alerts menu
- Create a Notification channel
- Add rule e.g. "MySQL down" and specify rule details
- Emulate mysql instance down and verify Alerts tab
Error is shown 'Rule with ID "mysql_version" not found'
No errors and Alert is shown in Alerts list
Not to enable STT in Settings.